On this Valentines Day, the day of love- don’t forget to be your own Valentine and show yourself some love!! It’s easy to overlook in the business of life, but take some time today to love yourself. You’ll be glad you did!
25 ways to treat yourself:
- Read a book
- Take time to create a morning ritual
- Make a list of your 3 favorite things to do~ make sure you are doing them weekly
- Watch the sunrise
- Stop doing things that you don’t enjoy~ life is too short
- Get moving~ find something that you love to do, running, biking, walking, an exercise class, etc
- Create a relaxing play list that you can play when you are stressed
- Create a notebook filled with inspirational quotes that bring you peace or make you laugh that you can refer back to
- Light a candle or diffuse oil that makes you feel calm or happy (I am loving a mix of Frankincense, Lemon grass, Sage, Lemon & Lavender)
- Each night write down something you did well that day
- Make a play list that makes you happy- one that you can sing at the top of your lungs 🙂
- Watch a movie that makes you laugh
- Have a dance party
- Do something creative- draw, write a poem, make a craft, try something new!
- Practice mindfulness~ color, meditate, sit or walk in nature without electronics
- Drink water
- Create a place in your home that makes you feel completely relaxed
- Get together with a friend or group of friends regularly
- Paint your nails
- Practice gratitude~ write down 3 things that you are thankful for everyday, be specific
- Perform an Act of Kindness
- Eat dark chocolate
- Create a bucket list
- Take a hot bath~ add a glass of wine when needed 🙂
Thanks for stopping by & remember to take care of YOU!!
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!