Welcome friends- it’s my first Wellness Wednesday post. What defines wellness varies from person to person. For me, Wellness is a balance between Body, Mind and Spirit. So my hope is, on Wednesdays to bring to my blog different ways that I am practicing Wellness in my life. Each Wednesday will look a little different , but hopefully it is always a day that will bring you some new ideas and allow sharing of some great ideas! Recently, I posted on making a vision board and My Word of 2018. The best definition that I have found of PEACE= it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things & still be calm in your heart. So my question for myself~ was how do I bring peace into my life even when life doesn’t feel peaceful?
The answer to this question is going to be different for everyone and it might be a trial and error adventure to find out! Big goals and dreams are important to have, but what we do on a daily basis helps shape those goals and dreams.
My 5 things to do daily to encourage a peaceful day:
- Meditate~ Simply Being App
- Reading my devotional~ My favorite one that I have found is The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
- Exercise~ I love going to Crossfit, there are a millions of ways to exercise every day- Aaptiv is an app that helps you workout anywhere
- Read~ sometimes I use it to take me away & sometimes I use it to learn either way I am making it a priority every day
- Journal~ using a pen and paper to write down thoughts and feelings is therapeutic in many ways! If you need some prompts here is a great journal called Start Where You Are or this one One Line A Day which gives you enough room to write a sentence- so no pressure!!
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your ideas on Wellness or things that you do on a daily basis to bring you peace or whatever goal you are reaching for!
***Some of the links in my posts contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. I pinky promise I will always give my honest opinion of any product and would never recommend something if I did not use it and love it!!